Friday, August 26, 2011

Oskar, My Life - Part Two

I have my own dining room, and my own bedroom.  I love my dining room because I love to eat.  There is a dish that says “dog” and a big red water dish that has Christmas presents on it, a picture of my cousin, Charley, and a little doll, a human, with her hair sticking straight up and it says “Wyoming Wind” on her dress.  Charley lives in Wyoming.  We are estranged so his human sent me the picture so I would not forget him.
        
Yoga is important for my well-being and it sets an example for the humans who hurry too much.  They need to slow down and enjoy life more.  There are many different doggie yoga positions.  One of my favorites is called the “Sideways Facing Dog” pose.  You have to hold that pose for at least two hours, even if your human enters the room.  No cheating.


The other pose is called the “Airing Out“ pose.  It is very good for everything “down there.” It stretches my front legs while it airs out my beehind. There are many other yoga poses, too many to mention, but I try to do as many as possible during the day to maintain my serenity.  Serenity is very important because my human is much too busy.  She needs me to show her how to relax.  I believe this is why we were brought together by the Great Law of Attraction, to be a power of example for her.  Otherwise, she would be a complete basket case (if you get my gist.)



No comments:

Post a Comment