Monday, August 8, 2011

Bad Pictures

Since almost everyone and their uncle has a digital camera these days, it is not that difficult to take a reasonably good photograph.  I have decided to travel a different route, to try - really try to take bad pictures.  I succeeded.  I have so many bad pictures I hardly know which ones to choose from for my show and tell. The first category in my collection of bad pictures is "I've Got You Cornered:"




Stay tuned for the next installment: "Pictures of People Taking Pictures of People." How about you? Shall we have a contest? Do you have any bad pictures to contribute? I will offer a prize for the best terrible picture, email it to mariannecarlson@hotmail.com, I'll publish them and send a prize to the person who takes the worst picture. 


No comments:

Post a Comment