Friday, October 21, 2011

Refrigeration

Much to my surprise I received a notice from my landlord the other day telling me that I was getting a new refrigerator! Although there was nothing wrong with my old one, I am not a person who looks a gift horse in the mouth and so my puppets and I got to work: 


First everything needed to be removed.  How embarrassing: small items of heaven only knows what in sandwich bags, stale bread, you know how it is . . . 


The tension mounts as the refrigerators arrived.  Down the hall they came, a parade of proud white refrigerators.


Oops! It's a head with a mouth with very white teeth.  I was glad to see he could wiggle out of that space, he was a very large man . . .


He plugged it in, turned it on, gave me a big smile and out the door he went, off to deliver more refrigerators.  Everything from my counter went into my new baby.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment