Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Twin

ANNE

JAN

Most people are unaware of the fact that I have an identical twin. My name is Anne and her name is Jan. Although identical in appearance, this is where the similarities end because although I tend to be a Nervous Nellie, Jan is fearless. Fearless!  Until you have experienced the marvels of fearlessness, you have no idea how wonderful it can be. The nagging details that nibble at your ass all day are a piece of cake for Jan:  If I need to call Apple about a technical issue, I'll hand the phone to Jan and she sounds as if she actually knows what she is talking about. Amazing. A trip to the dentist, no problem, she loves the picking and scraping. Angry drivers giving me the finger?  Jan laughs it off, she's just a happy-go-lucky, topsy-turvy kind of a girl. In addition to Jan, I also have an entire puppet troupe ready, willing and able to speak their mind on any given subject. No filters with my little friends, they call it as they see it because as far as they are concerned, it's all temporary. 


                                                        






No comments:

Post a Comment