Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wig Wednesday

Wigs are a major addition to my puppet props, they love their wigs. Here are two cuties at the manicurists.  I should have painted their nails red, but so be it. "It is what it is" seems to be the appropriate thing to say these days (about everything.)


And this is my friend, Nick, who owns the local wig shop and has been kind enough to give me discount wigs and many bald heads stands. I am sorry his hair is covered, I'll take his picture again some time when he is showing us his dreadlocks because they are quite wonderful.


This is his little shop and below that a "trailer" I made for fun.  It needs work, but will have to do for the time being.  My little people enjoyed making it and we know "it's all temporary" which makes any project less daunting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment