Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thrift Shop Thursday

The local thrift shop feeds my retail therapy hunger. It contains an astonishing selection which is constantly changing. If you see something you like, buy it, because it won't be there if you come back an hour later. Pictured below is my latest find, three canisters to hold my Boston Terrier's food. How I love them and Oskar is thrilled.  We both get excited at meal time, our tails wag and wag even though his was chopped off rather unceremoniously when just a puppy, and mine, well, lets not talk about that . . . 


I cruise through the shop at least once a week, pausing at the entrance to check the place out. Like a hawk scrutinizing the horizon, I scan the tables, always looking for small glass containers with LIDS! Hard to find.  I then check out children's clothes for my puppets and fabric, sheets, posters, etc. for backdrops.  Last but not least I buy several children's books.  At 29 cents a book, you can't go wrong, and my grandchildren love them!  They go fast, "it's all temporary."

No comments:

Post a Comment